Inspired by Casting Out Nines I’ve decided to do a Friday’s random 10 of my own, though I doubt I will remember to ever do it again.
1. Along Came Betty (Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers)
2. Fitted Shirt (Spoon)
3. Move to Bremerton [Critter Version] (MxPx)
4. New Love (Eric’s Trip)
5. Symphony Mediocre (31Knots)
6. Southern Accents (Johnny Cash)
7. The Boy (Smashing Pumpkins)
8. The Rest of My Life (Sloan)
9. A Place for Parks (Mogwai)
10. Someday (The Strokes)
Wow was there anything in there that didn’t remind me of the turn of the century? Art Blakey perhaps?